Get A Quote

Business Insurance

We handle all types of insurance for your business. Do you have questions about what types of policies you should consider and how much they cost? Please call us for a free consultation and quotes.

Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL)

The policy provides both defense (an adjustor and/ or an attorney) and damages if you, your employees, or your products or services cause Bodily Injury or Property Damage to a third party. Every business should have this coverage.

Workers’ Compensation

Workers’ Compensation provides insurance to employees who are injured on the job. This type of policy provides wage replacement and medical benefits to those who are injured while working. In exchange for these benefits, the employee gives up his rights to sue his employer for the incident. As a business owner, it is very important to have workers’ compensation insurance because it protects yourself and your company from legal complications. State laws will vary, but all require you to have workers compensation if you have W2 employees. If you are an employer and do not have a policy and an employee is hurt, the California Labor Code makes it a misdemeanor punishable by either a fine of not less than $10,000 or imprisonment in the county jail for up to one year, or both.

Commercial Auto Insurance

Do you have employees driving your vehicles? Are any of your vehicles registered or titled to a business, corporation, partnership, or DBA (Doing Business As)? Are any of your vehicles used for pickup or delivery? If so, you probably need a commercial auto policy. If you file a claim on your personal car insurance policy for a vehicle you use for work, your insurance company may deny your claim because some business uses are excluded under the terms of your personal policy.

Commercial Property Insurance

If you own your building or have business personal property, including office equipment, computers, inventory or tools, you should consider purchasing coverage that will protect you if you have a fire, vandalism, theft, smoke damage, etc. You may also want to consider business interruption/loss of earning insurance as part of the policy to protect your earnings if the business is unable to operate.

If you have equipment that leaves your place of business, you should consider an equipment floater policy. This type of property insurance, for example, can cover your tools if they are stolen from your vehicle or a job site.

Business Owner Package (BOP)

A business owner policy packages many of the coverages a business owner needs. Often, BOP’s will include business interruption insurance, property insurance, vehicle coverage, and general liability insurance. Based on your company’s specific needs, you can alter what is included in a BOP. Typically, a business owner will save money by choosing a BOP because the bundle of coverages often costs less than the total cost of having separate policies.

Professional Liability Insurance

It is also commonly referred to as errors & omissions (E&O) and malpractice insurance. The policy provides defense and damages for failure to or improperly rendering professional services. Your general liability policy does not provide this protection, so it is important to understand the difference. Professional liability insurance is applicable for any professional, e.g. attorneys, accountants, consultants, notaries, real estate agents, insurance agents, hair salons and technology providers, to name a few.


Many trades, professions, and businesses are required to have surety and/ or license bonds. We can help you with all types of bonds, including contractors needing payment and performance bonds.


A farm insurance policy combines the standard coverage offered by a personal homeowners policy with commercial property and liability coverage. If you have a grove, vineyard, horses, farm animals, you may need this type of coverage. The benefit of a farm policy is that it can be customized to your specific needs. You can add farm equipment, farm structures, and commercial general liability to it, amongst other coverages. If you board horses or give lessons on your property, you can add equine liability, care, custody and control, and perhaps mortality and major medical for your horses.