Get A Quote

Home & Auto

Auto Insurance

Auto Insurance Auto insurance is a complicated matter, more so than many consumers appreciate. Most of us have an insurance policy, but do not exactly understand how we are covered or what we will do if we find themselves in the position of needing to utilize their policy. Discover the basic types of car insurance and find out how to obtain the coverage you need for your particular situation.

  • Collision Coverage – This is the basic insurance type that covers your vehicle if you collide, or run into, something. This covers collisions with other cars as well as if you were to run into a wall, barrier or bridge.
  • Comprehensive Coverage – This covers losses that may happen to your car that are not directly related to a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer or vandalism.
  • Liability Coverage – This type of coverage is for your liability when you are at fault in an accident and you damage someone else’s car or property. Liability coverage is often mandated by law, so it is important that you as the driver make certain you have an adequate amount.
  • Medical Payments – Medical payments coverage pays for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occurs in an accident while you were driving up to a specified limit.

Please let us help you further understand your options and find the right coverage for you. We will quote you with several companies in hopes of finding a competitive rate for the coverage you want.

Home Insurance

When people shop for home insurance, they are actually seeking not just one type of coverage, but possibly several different types. Homeowners insurance, dwelling fire, renters, and condo insurance are all typically included within the category of home insurance. Whether you own the property you live on, are a landlord, or you are renting it short term, you need to have insurance coverage to guard against disasters and losses.

Homeowners, Condo, and Renters Policy Types: The Differences

A homeowners policy is for people who own their own home. This may be either a house or a condominium. This type of policy will cover both the outside of the home and all the contents of your home. It will cover the majority of natural disasters (certain disasters like earthquakes may be excluded but you may add extra coverage for that specific purpose) and it will allow you to replace or rebuild damaged property. If your home is broken into by a thief and items are stolen your homeowners insurance can help replace stolen items and pay for any damage in terms of vandalism that the thief did.

With a renter's policy, the coverage includes the inner contents of the home, apartment, or room that you are renting. This is coverage for the break-ins, the natural disasters, fires, and other circumstances that are beyond your control. Even though your landlord will most likely have a homeowners policy on the place you are living, it does not cover your own personal items as a renter, which is why renters insurance is essential.

You may be very surprised to see the range of prices you'll get in home insurance quotes. You can sometimes save hundreds of dollars, or even more, simply by choosing one company over another. However, it is important you get quotes only from reliable top carriers. Please let Valley Center Insurance Agency, Inc. be your resource for this.